@ Thirty Five !! :)

        35 years!!! Cannot say I fall in which category!!  old? (For big kids call me aunty..sometimes grown ups too!!!) or young?( some people, (including some kids) do feel calling me sis!!.)...What so big deal in this??  right?. Personally I would be happy that I belong to both categories and getting influenced by all age group of people. and after 5 years, I exclusively belong to matured elder class..So right now?? Enjoying 35..:)
         
       By Gods grace It was a smooth journey and I am very grateful to him for blessing me with wonderful family. " I AM" is not only me, but my husband, kids, parents, in laws, brothers, sisters, friends and also some unnamed affectionates without whom there is no "ME". All I can say is LIFE IS REALISATION. Every day, every hour, every minute we become a part of realisation until the end of our journey. The realisations  meant only to us and perceived only by us.
       I have observed and perceived some truths in my journey and would like to share it with you guys :).
  1. I have realised that feelings are transient in nature. If you are feeling happy, just celebrate right at the moment , you will not feel the same tomorrow, sad? just hang out, it will fade away. started to being in love? express, Feeling motivated? begin the work today. Feelings matter only for the time being. So REACT.
  2.  It is very strange fact that without any obvious reasons we like some persons very much and for no reasons we dislike some persons strongly. So the people we choose in our life mostly based on some covert yet perceptive waves of feelings but there need not be any logical reason.
  3. Household chores are those trivial matters which are enough to swallow whole of our lives!!
  4. Long, relaxing and a lazy breakfast is worth a million which helps a good start otherwise you can feel that restlessness entire day.
  5. Sometimes Small get-togethers with your favorite relatives or friends make you more happy and secured than attending big functions which at times make you feel isolated and insecured.
  6. Wider your vocabulary the more confident you are. The skill of presenting yourself to the world in a right time in a right way is definitely your biggest strength.
  7. In a life it is very hard to get like minded people. If you have a bunch of them around you means you are the luckiest.
  8. Change is the essence of life, and rule of world. But I doubt , any person can change himself entirely against his instinct. He can change up to the extent his instincts support.
  9. If we want a healthy body and mind, we need to be "work conscious" Rather than "Health conscious".
  10. Slowly I have realised that inner pulp of a person is more attractive than outer shield. 
  11. Finally got rid of " I am some what special" attitude, and have experienced the happiness of being humble.
  12. Parenting is a course where in the cerificates are given by kids when they grow up!! It is very hurting if our beloved kids give us low grades. :( 
  13.  Finally realised that beauty parlours, face packs, facials all are dumb!!  hahaha... All we need is good moisturisers.
  14. Down-to-earth people are not silly. In fact they are worth respecting because keeping ourselves down to earth always is really not easy.
  15. Real love never fades. 
  16. This is the truth I have found through years that you can not exactly distinguish between Rights and Wrongs. In some situations, being right proves wrong!! and in some situations being wrong is right!! Therefore you need not be Mr. Right always. you need to be situational.
  17.  Nature is the best stress reliever. 
  18. I could not improve my self confidence until I stopped being too self conscious!! Being too self conscious is not at all necessary. It becomes a hindrance in whatever you try to do. People are too busy to keep thinking about you.
  19. I get surprised why many people have the problem with accepting others' talents. Why cant they admire good people? Why cant they honestly appreciate? Don't they feel good when they are appreciated? Then why some people are busy in nagging, making people hurt?.....???
  20. I have come across many people who are benefit motive. Yes, people have become benefit motive, and the ratio is increasing making us believe, "every one is interested only in their own profit and Not to believe any one". But still there is good proportion of people who are really good at heart, and we are not able to see them.I have vowed myself not to judge anyone by prejudiced opinions. Every one deserves a second chance.
                             Whoever reading this, is an asset I have procured in my list. Thank you very much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GROWING with kids